- artworksartstudioAsked on November 08, 2016 at 10:23 AM
how do i change the name of my form link? when i paste my link it says summer?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 12:31 PM
I was able to replicate the issue when I cloned your form. Please try changing the Page Title in the Preferences wizard. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Preferences wizard, go to "Advanced" tab and then click the "Show More" button.
3. Scroll down and you'll see "Page Title". Please change it and then click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.