- RichardAsked on May 10, 2012 at 07:18 AM
All my forms with you are down with a script error:
v8_build_source.js:49: ReferenceError: V8Config is not defined load ( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^ ReferenceError: V8Config is not defined at v8_build_source.js:49:8
Need a fix for this urgently. We're on a fully paid up account.
- stainoAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 08:16 AM
Im having the same issue. This is server side issue?
- stainoAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 08:18 AM
Just to add to this....
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 08:51 AM
We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
I have now forwarded this issue to our technical team. We'll get back to you as soon as this gets fixed.
Thanks for reporting.
- andrewrichardsonAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 09:00 AM
We have a form down as well - it's a secure form. I thought maybe all of our secure forms were down, but that's not the case... Other secure ones we have are up.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 09:06 AM
I'm truly sorry about this. This has been already forwarded to our technical team. We'll get back to you with updates about this as soon as possible.
- andrewrichardsonAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 09:08 AM
In the meantime, is there a way to redirect the secure form to the non secure form? So that if users click on the link we emailed them, they actually get redirected to the non-secure version?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 09:19 AM
Kindly check my last reply here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/98537-Form-not-showing-up?updatemessage=10732640770
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 10:59 AM
The problem is solved,