- idealovaAsked on May 10, 2012 at 02:30 PM
- AtacanCAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 02:57 PM
I've just cloned your form and made a test submission. I wasn't able to reproduce the said issue. I received an autorespond right away. Did this happen before or is it the first time you are experiencing this problem?
- idealovaAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 05:41 AM
This is my first time that problem occured. Before was excellent..
- idealovaAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 05:52 AM
Yahoo!mail can't receive autoresponder. Gmail is good...
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 06:14 AM
We are sorry that you are experiencing this problem. I just cloned your form (Early bird Booking) now and set my notification/autoresponder account to my yahoo account and was able to get the notification and autoresponder mail.
Please try to change your Sender Name to JotForm, and your Sender-Email to email@example.com and then do a test? If this doesn't work please do let us know.
lets know if this works out!
- idealovaAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 06:17 AM
It's solved. I just try with another Yahoo! mail and it works. Maybe my old yahoo mail have a problem itself. sorry and thanks for your support
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 06:21 AM
Thanks for your response and welcome.