- daisychou2002Asked on May 10, 2012 at 06:42 PM
Can I insert pictre into my form?
Below URL, it was done by google doc. I would like to know if Jotform can have this function.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 06:55 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, you can add the picture using Image element. You can find that field under Power Tools.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- StevenD84Answered on April 23, 2013 at 01:49 PM
What about adding an image url to a product. How do you do that.
- glennleeAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 02:07 PM
You have to upload the image then copy the url on the product image. Please follow the step below.
1. Open a new tab, then create a new form.( This form will be use for the uploading of your image)
2. Use the image under the Power tool tab.
3. Then choose upload image file.
4. Then upload image.
5. Then copy the url on image source.
6. This source code can be pasted to your product image url.
Note: to upload again, just click the wizard icon on image field.