- activatesAsked on December 06, 2010 at 10:45 AM
Some issues I'm having with hosted basic Jotforms:
Let me first start by saying that I love Jotforms and will not be canceling my membership any time soon. Thanks for such an amazing product!
That said, I'm having some issues that I'd love some advice on:
1) When I go to delete a user, the user is still there.
2) I changed my password as the admin and now can't login with the new password. When I go to reset the password it takes me to the login page but no place to reset the password, it just asks for my username and password like usual.
3) Would be lovely if we could at some point in the future determine from our end the quota's for each user level (editing number of submissions for example on a per level basis).
The most pressing thing I have now is that I can't login anymore. Please help.
Thanks ahead of time,
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 06, 2010 at 12:18 PM
I'll help you with these issues over email. This support forum does not cover the hosted solution.