- Chris CoxAsked on November 13, 2016 at 04:09 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 13, 2016 at 04:43 PM
I would like to apologize, but can you help us understand your concern by providing more information/details? Can you tell us exactly what you mean with your concern, please?
We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- autosearchAnswered on November 13, 2016 at 05:44 PMI normally get get confirmation of how many emails I've received per month from jotform daily digest. Haven't received September and October
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 13, 2016 at 06:14 PM
Have you checked your spam folder for chances of emails landing there? Please let us know.
- autosearchAnswered on November 13, 2016 at 06:44 PMNot in spam could you please resend
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 13, 2016 at 09:39 PM
I checked the mail logs and I can see that there hasn't been any emails from Daily Digest recently. Unfortunately we cannot resend the emails to you. It is possible that you may have been unsubscribed to the digest. Can you please edit your Daily Digest settings and see if you will receive the emails after that? Here's the link: http://digest.jotform.io/. You can also check out our article about the Daily Digest here: Daily Digest Emails for Your Forms
If the issue persists, please let us know.