- elenaexcelmdAsked on November 14, 2016 at 03:02 AM
Despite I have full access to all the form and can modify them, I can see only the number of submissions and the time of submission. I cannot see the other fields and cannot download the list of submissions.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 04:09 AM
Sorry for this inconvenience.
Please let me give some time to inspect your issue further. I will return you in a short time.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 07:03 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
I have checked your account. You are a sub user and the forms are shared with you in full access.
When I sent a test submission to your form, I was able to replicate the same issue as you can see below. However, I can see all submission's data at form owner's submissions.
I'm escalating this issue to our developers for further inspections.
Once they fix it, you will be notified via this thread.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 09:16 AM
The problem is now fixed. As the parent account to your sub users account does not keep data inside the EU you should use our man url instead of our EU domain to access the submissions - https://www.jotform.com/submissions/63141082400339
- elenaexcelmdAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 09:44 AMThank you!
45, Puskin Street,
Chisinau MD2005 Moldova
Phone/Fax: +373 22 224059
Fii la curent cu ultimile stiri, burse alte si oferte de studii in strainatate!