- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 07:49 AM
I have checked the email account firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there is any user registered with this email account. However, I am unable to find one. Can you please provide us the username of your disabled account? We can then investigate the reason why you are not able to reach your account.
We will be waiting for the details.
Thank you for contacting us.
- Max FreyAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 10:34 AM
I have tried to post jobs also from different emails, that have also been suspended for no reason. Emails include - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 11:45 AM
I have checked other two email addresses you provided, but I did not found any user.
I have also checked bot email addresses inside of our email log, but I did not found any entry.
Please provide us ID or link of the form that is disabled or username of your account on which disabled forms are created.
Looking forward to your reply.
- Max FreyAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 05:06 AM
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 06:20 AM
Hi again Max,
If your account at Indeed is disabled you should probably let Indeed know about this, not JotForm :) Please contact Indeed on this page.