- ronjbaAsked on May 11, 2012 at 04:31 PM
I'd like to change the credit card my account is billed to. How do I do it?
When I click Cancel subscription too, it says:
The unsubscribe button you clicked through is invalid. You can find the status of all subscriptions in your transaction history.
I'd like to be able to change the paypal address my billing goes to.
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 04:37 PM
Since your are making payments via paypal, there is no way of changing credit ard details without cancelling your subscription and recreating it.
To cancel your subscription:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button
To re-create your subscription, go to this page:
- ronjbaAnswered on June 29, 2012 at 04:07 PMHello
If I cancel my subscription, will I lose my saved templates? I don’t want to lose any information.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 29, 2012 at 04:45 PM
No , you will not loose anything. If you downgrade your account , it will have a limit to recieve new submissions (up to 100 per month)
- ronjbaAnswered on June 29, 2012 at 04:49 PMHello
I am not trying to downgrade it, I’m trying to change the paypal account associated with it. Please confirm if changing the paypal account (which I’ve been told I have to cancel my subscription) makes me lose my templates and everything.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 29, 2012 at 04:54 PM
I am sorry if I was not clear, when I say downgrade, means you will have to cancel and then re-upgrade with the new card information
And no, you won't lose anything. Like I said, the form will be back to free and free accounts have some limits, but customers never lose information, forms or previous submissions