- KDiasAsked on November 15, 2016 at 12:13 PM
What links would I use to do an image check list? I tried Google Drive but it didn't work. Is there somewhere (free) I can upload these images to do an image checklist? Thanks!
- CharlieAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 01:22 PM
I presume you are referring to this widget: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/image_checkboxes?
Google Drive is quite tricky if you want to use their service for hosting images.
You can just upload your images directly in JotForm. Here's what I meant:
1. First, add an "Image" field in your form or on a newly created form.
2. After that, upload the image you want to use, you can also clicked the "Recently Used" tab if it was previously added.
3. Now after successfully upload the image, saved the changes. The image is now saved in our database. Now preview your form in a new tab.
4. Here right click on the image and choose "Copy Image Address".
5. You can now use that image link in your Image Check box widget. Here's my direct image link: https://www.jotform.com/uploads/Charlie/form_files/test_image.gif. Here's a sample form where I added the link in my widget: https://form.jotform.com/63195454615965.
Please note that you can simply remove or delete the "Image" field on your form, the image is already saved in our database, so it won't be deleted by simply deleted the image field.
I hope that helps.