- sczepiel1Asked on May 11, 2012 at 08:35 PM
I have set up a form for rsvp ticket payment. I have the payment field "*" for required field, however submissions are still being completed and are not being directed to paypal. I imagine that the person did not check "event ticket" but it sitll allowed them to submit.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 09:11 PM
I just visited your form and noticed that the form doesn't seem to work intermittently. Required function doesn't validate well, I am sure this is due to code conflict. To fix this, I would suggest to re-embed your form using iframe code. Since form is called in iframe, it won't conflict anything on your page.
Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thanks!
- sczepiel1Answered on May 12, 2012 at 01:06 PM
Changed to iframe.
Working on all fields except payment portion. Allow users to skip payment option?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 12, 2012 at 09:53 PM
Please put the Payment option to "required" , then re-embed the iFrame code into your page. Everytime you make a change, you have to do that process as if it were the first time
Let us know if you need further assistance
- sczepiel1Answered on May 13, 2012 at 09:23 AMIt was saved and embedded on website and Not working on direct link to hot form either.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 09:51 AM
The only issue I've noticed is that if the payment field is not focused on (not tabbed to or clicked) at any time before submission is attempted, the "This field is required" warning is not triggered for that particular field. But the message by the submit button (There are incomplete required fields. Please complete them.) is still triggered and the form cannot be submitted without that field being completed.