- dchokieswebAsked on November 15, 2016 at 11:24 PM
I have two Square items:
- $550 early bird price
- $600 early bird price
And two separate forms. I'd like $550 to show on one and $600 to show on the other. Is it possible to only show one item using the Square widget?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 16, 2016 at 02:34 AM
It is definitely doable. I see that you have created two separate forms. Please see how you can edit the price of your product:
1. Please go to your form which you will specify the price as $600.
2. Click the "Wizard" button on your payment field:
3. Click the "Edit" button on your product:
4. Here is where you can change the price:
You are done with this step.
However, I have checked both of your forms and they are identical except the upcoming price change. I suggest you to create a new product on one of your forms and specify its price as $600. You can then have two different products with different prices which is definitely possible. Of course, this is just a suggestion since you might have something different in mind by having two different forms.
Please contact us whenever you need assistance. We are glad to be helping you.