- posrequestAsked on December 07, 2010 at 10:29 AM
first of all, GREAT PRODUCT!!!!
I need some more small enhancements ...
1) Enter a number, enter another number, give me a result based on a formula.
Total: (=num1+num2+num3) or.. SUM(num1,num2,num3)
What is your average sale (in $) ? _____ (A)
How many per week do you expect? _____ (B)
Average increase per week, based on the user's input, will be: _____ (a x b)
I think basic math would be great here, +,-,x,/,SUM,AVG,MIN, MAX, etc....
If/Then's would also prove helpful. Basic "excel" style functionality, integrated with the form's conditions. If AxB>C then Show Field1.
Which leads me to request #2:
2) RELATIVE requirements for conditions.
If Date = today then .. (existing condition, but still needs expansion)
if Date > today + 5 days, then...
if date1 > date2 - 1yr, then...
if AxB>4.5 then... (from 1st example)
3) Conditions to make other fields required, based on a calculation:
If Date1 field is < (TODAY+3) then TextField2 becomes a required field.
Any ideas? Thanks!!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 07, 2010 at 01:38 PM
Thanks for the ideas. I added them to our requests list for calculations feature.
- incenergyAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 01:05 PM
***DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE***
The link above posted by Sajego goes to a mailware site that attempts to download a virus.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 11:33 PM
Thank you for the warning. I have already deleted that post.