- muellerbookAsked on May 12, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Please help! My form does not work in Internet Explorer.Page URL:
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 12, 2012 at 01:49 PM
Thank you for contacting us..
In order for us to look deeper into your issue, we might need additional details such as the version of the browser that you're using. You can also give us the form's URL and will check to verify this.
Please can you try clearing your cache might also resolve your problem.
Aaiting your response to support you further
- muellerbookAnswered on May 12, 2012 at 02:00 PM
Here is the url:
Ill try clearing the cache.
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 12, 2012 at 02:36 PM
Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, i am not able to reproduce the problem from my side. I was able to make submissions of the form from both Firefox and IE8 with no proplem. Please check this form's reports and will be able to see dummy results sent from me.
Try to logout and relogin into your browser and see if it works out. It should bve ok. Lets know if it doesn't work.
- muellerbookAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Thank you for getting back to me. Turns out we ended up switching our website to our new design (which we had planned to do anyway) and everything seems to be working properly. Must have been something with our old site's code?? But all is good!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 02:04 PM
Glad to know you got everything sorted out.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.