- brodtexAsked on May 13, 2012 at 05:00 AM
I realized a price request form.
Page 1: desired quantity and choice of options
If the yes box is checked, you go to page 2 of Form
If the no box is checked, you go to page 3 of the form for visitor's contact information.
Is it possible and or otherwise? and how?
Thanking you in advance,
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 05:27 AM
This can be done using condition logic feature (Skip to a page or end of the form);
- brodtexAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 05:42 AM
Thank you for this information, easy to set up and your speed!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 06:36 AM
Glad my colleague's reply was helpful. However, there is no need for the first condition because by default, when "Suivante" is clicked, the form will naturally progress to Page 2 as there are no pages between 1 and 2:
Although it won't make any difference to the functioning of the form, I still thought it wise to let you know this.
Also, instead of resizing the photo at the top (polo_logo_brode_brodtex.jpg) from 1379px by 1379px to 80px by 80px in the form builder, it would be better to first resize it to those dimensions using an image editor on your computer or an online tool like picresize. Two benefits would be derived from doing this:
1. It would load quicker. (This would be especially noticeable to those with slow connections.)
2. It would save bandwidth. Ideally, web page images should be no more than 10 Kb, as explained in Tip #2 of this article. Yours is 803 Kb!
- brodtexAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 06:44 AM
Thank you for this information. I'll watch this.
- brodtexAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 06:51 AM
I reduced the image size to 80 x 80 px (72 dpi), but when I import it it appears in 380 x 380 px ... why?
- brodtexAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 06:53 AMIn fact it appears at large in creating the form but the format in the preview ...
- brodtexAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 06:56 AM
Found ... there was a conflict, I changed the name of the photo in 80 x 80 and it works!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 07:15 AM
You're quite welcome :)
Enjoy the remainder of your Sunday.