- AMI2017Asked on November 18, 2016 at 06:13 AM
Hi, when I was using the free service all my submissions were published to a Google Doc which was very helpful for the team to view. Now that I've upgraded to Bronze that option seems no longer to be available - please advise? Thanks.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to View Form Submissions
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 07:42 AM
Can you share with us which submission is missing in your Google Spreadsheet? Perhaps we can check and see what's going on. There should not be any association of your form's integration with the upgrade of your account.
We'll look forward to your response.
- AMI2017Answered on November 18, 2016 at 09:37 AM
Thanks, sorry I missed this answer and posted my query again.
I can't find how to set up a Google Spreadsheet at all - very likely I'm being slow ... Could you let me know how I would set it up?
- CharlieAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 09:54 AM
If you wish to integrate Google Spreadsheet to your form, you can do that by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
Let us know if that helps.
- AMI2017Answered on November 18, 2016 at 10:34 AM
Thanks. I've done that, but it still only shows to entry 93 (whereafter I upgraded my account), I now have 114 form submissions. Should I remove integration and set it up again?
- CharlieAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 11:19 AM
I see, your account was limited to 100 submissions when you were still in "Free" plan. I presume that is the reason why the rest of the submissions did not update in your spreadsheet, because the connection somehow closed.
You can remove the integration and re-integrate Google Spreadsheet again, that will automatically create a new spreadsheet with all the existing submissions of your form.
Let us know if that works. Make sure to save the changes after removing the integration, then after than re-integrate.
- AMI2017Answered on November 18, 2016 at 02:52 PM
I knew it must be something to do with that when I mentioned the problem started after I upgraded from the free package.
Thanks for your help, have a good weekend.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 04:40 PM
We assume that the issue is now resolved by reintegrating the Google spreadsheet. If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to assist you further.
Have a great weekend!
- maevexcelAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 03:03 PMI have a question similar to this one. If I re-integrate, how can I make it feed to the same spreadsheet? Sometimes these integrations stop working for one reason or another and when I re-integrate, it fixes it but it's another spreadsheet, not the original, even if I rename it the same. Is there a way to feed it to the same original spreadsheet?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 03:53 PM
I created a separate thread for you. Please wait for our reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1133241.