- Trey PerkinsAsked on November 18, 2016 at 10:25 AM
We have created a form with Paypal integration. However, just learned that we need to change the pay details to another official account as we are non-compliant. The form was just a trial and I didn't sign up and now can't edit the form. Can you help!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 11:34 AM
If I understood you correctly you want to move form that you provided to your other account.
Form that you provided is created on account with username vipersredbaseballky. Email address of that account is vi*****************ky@gm****.com. You can login to your account with email address or with username. If you have forgot your password you can reset your password:
1. Go to jotform login page
2. Click on the login button on top
3. Click the "Forgot Password?" button
4. Provide your username or email, and click on send reset button.
If you want to move that form to some other account, we can do it for you, but you will need to make that request from account vipersredbaseballky, because form is created on that account. You will also need to provide us username of account to which you want that your form is moved to.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.