- owccareAsked on November 19, 2016 at 01:21 PM
I am creating a audit/survey form and would like to tally up at the bottom the number of yes and no answers.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 19, 2016 at 06:59 PM
You can do that by assigning values to Yes and No options and then calculate total number of Selected Yes and No answers.
1. We assign calculation value for each yes answer in each question:
2. Add two Form calculation fields to your form one will calculate number of Yes answers and one will calculate number of No answers:
3. For Yes calculation we will just add all questions:
4. For No calculation, we do the similar, but we will subtract the result from the total number of questions (with absolute result):
Here is my form's URL: https://form.jotform.com/63236801892964
Feel free to check it out and let us know your thoughts.