- Adol9931Asked on November 20, 2016 at 05:30 PM
I have basic skills with jotform and it's been a pleasure using your system! I'm curious how i can achieve the following attachment if possible with your platform. I would like to NOT use our built in functioning one on our service and move to Jotform!
I've attached the form that we use that they cannot format the way that i want it. In short, i want the form to look like this:
Division – Team Name – Phone
Goaltender – Jersey Number – Name
Player 1 (Captain) – Jersey Number – Name
Player 2 (Captain) – Jersey Number – Name
Is this something that i can do on Jotform?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 20, 2016 at 08:38 PM
You can shrink the fields to make them fit in one row. To shrink fields, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the field that you want to shrink
2. Click the arrow icon on the top right
3. Select "Shrink"
4. Then once you have shrunk all the fields, click the Design button. Here's a guide that may help: Form Designer Tutorial
5. On the Design tab, select Form Layout
6. Check the "Enable form columns" checkbox
7. Set the number of columns to 3
Here's how it should look after:
If you need further assistance, please let us know.