- DKEHQAsked on May 13, 2012 at 08:34 PM
Noticing a glitch in Dropbox integration wherein the very first submission (in .pdf) to each form appears totally blank--all fields. Every submission thereafter shows-up in full form. This does not apply to the jotform.com submissions page, where the information is clearly viewable. This happens only in my dropbox.com inbox and my desktop dropbox application.
The error is not prohibitive, but it is annoying!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Thank you for reporting this, DKEHQ. I will forward this matter to the development team. Once we get updates, we'll let you know right away.
- kevinkuhnsAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 03:30 PM
I am having this same issue...
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 04:05 PM
Developers are now looking into this. This thread will soon be updated.
- netzideologieAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 04:37 PM
Any Update on this? Got the same problem. Blank pdf showing.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 04:47 PM
We still haven't heard from the developers on this matter. They will give an update on this as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for your inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Hello DKEHQ, netzideologie, and kevinkuhns. We have received word that this problem has been fixed already. I also made a test and I was able to receive the pdf file properly.
If you guys still are experiencing this issue, please let us know.
Thanks for your patience and support.