- Marge GarneauAsked on May 14, 2012 at 12:56 AM
I am looking to be able to create an application form (actually several different ones); put a link on my website for the person to open the form and complete the form; allow them to then send it without having to print it or save it directly to my email address.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 14, 2012 at 01:44 AM
Yes, you can create a form and then either provide a link or embed the form on your website.
To edit the form to send email to your inbox
Once you're done creating your form you can edit the email notification settings by:
1. Click Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Email Alerts
3. Click Notification
4. As soon as the e-mail notification wizard appears, click the Reply-To and Recipient settings button
5. On the Recipient Details page of the wizard, enter your prefered e-mail address on the Recipient E-mail field
6. Click the finish button and save your form.
Here's a user guide on how to place your form to your webpage: http://support.interlogy.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page.