- Piotr MitrosAsked on May 14, 2012 at 10:47 AM
We're planning to add several forms to edxonline.org through JotFrom. We were wondering if you knew:
1) What rate of submissions JotForm could handle
2) What the pricing structure was once we passed one million submissions per month
This is fairly time critical (so we'd prefer a quick, approximate reply). When we launched our first course -- with minimum publicity -- we were at around 100,000 registrations per month. In this case, depending on how things go, we may have substantially more publicity.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 14, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Here are the answers to your questions.
1. Jotform can withstood a massive amount of traffic. The Facebook Live team once had a flawless experience using Jotform during an online event with President Barack Obama.
2. You can upgrade for Professional $49.95 per month which includes 1,000,000 normal submissions per month, 1,000,000 SSL submission per month and a space of 100 GB.
If you have other questions in mind, please let us know.