- talcoAsked on May 14, 2012 at 01:26 PM
First - Thank you you for a great service.
But... a lot of my mail notifications goes directly to the SPAM folder (tested in Gmail and also on a private exchange server email).
I tried to set the sender email to email@example.com and set nothing in REPLT-TO field but to no avail.
The problem is that all my submissions goes also to suppliers I work with and I cannot tell them to whitelist Jotform...
What can I do??
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 14, 2012 at 01:51 PM
We apologise for the inconveniences this issue has caused. Please can you try to add jotmail's IPs to your whitelist. You can request your ISP or mail provider to add the following IPs;
Lets know if it works out!
- talcoAnswered on May 14, 2012 at 02:38 PM
Thanks you for your reply.
As I said - the mail notifications go out to various people I work with and I cannot ask no one to add IP's to whitelists.
What other solutions are there?
Maybe something with the form content, or using another name?
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 14, 2012 at 03:02 PM
I have just checked one of your forms and did not see that you have set notification and autoresponder Sender Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Try also to remove the mails from spam folder of your spam list so that it will teach your account's spam filter to trust emails coming from JotForm. You can also try adding email@example.com to your address book of your email account to have the address to the contact (trusted) list.
Lets know if this works out!
- talcoAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 02:29 AM
Actually I did (I think so...)
Did I set it wrong?
Also - the problem is that the forms goes into spam in other recipients inboxes (not mine) so I cannot teach their SPAM system that the mails are OK.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 03:51 AM
Try white listing firstname.lastname@example.org on you mail provider side like what my colleague suggested above. Or simply include this email to your safe senders list.
This usually happens when your mail spam filter read the sender email as spam while it's not.
Let us know if this doesn't help. Thanks!
- talcoAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 03:56 AM
As I mentioned (sorry if my English isn't clear enough) - the mails ARE NOT going to my account, so I CANNOT do that...
My account is not the problem, I did whitelisted it, but I cannot whitelist jotform in all my suppliers (who also get the mails) servers and they are the problem - the mails goes to THEIR spam.
What should I do?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 04:19 AM
Thanks for your quick reply.
As far as I can see you are using gmail as recipient addresses and no autoresponder, I don't think gmail catches it as a SPAM. If it does, I think the best way to overcome this is to ask them to white list JotForm's sender email: email@example.com
May we also know the form URL which your are referring here so we can check it for you? Thanks!
- talcoAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 04:50 AM
Thank you to for a very quick reply :)
As you said - I no longer have the problem in my Gmail, only in those notification which goes to various other private mail servers (Exchange and others)
(its embeded using the Wordpress tool/script the system suggest in the embedding window).
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 05:10 AM
I tried to open this link and got 'Error 404: Page Not Found'. Please can we know which method did you use to integrate this code to your site. Kindly try using iframe code.
Lets know if this works
- itokAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 11:55 PMplease help me if email is an indication of fraud? email firstname.lastname@example.org Dear Beneficiary, I am Mr. .Kian Brandon Manager of Claims Department with a bank here in London, United Kingdom. I wish to notify you that you are clear to claim the total sum of Twenty Million Five Hundred thousand British pounds in the codicil and last testament of a deceased customer (Name now withheld for security s good). Kindly Contact me for more details via my private e-mail address: email@example.com Yours faithfully, Mr .Kian Brandon
- BorisAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 09:14 AM
Itok, in order to avoid confusion and not to send unnecessary email alerts to people from this thread, your post has been moved to a new thread:
We will be supporting you with your inquiry there, shortly. Thank you.