- championglovesAsked on May 14, 2012 at 02:11 PM
This would make it a lot easier to make notes on our leads after calling them.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 14, 2012 at 04:15 PM
I have forwarded your suggestion to our Developers. We can't give a definite time frame as to when this gets implemented if ever. However, we will for sure let you know as soon as we got updates.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 14, 2012 at 11:18 PM
As a workaround, you could include a "For official use only" text box or text area in the form. You can then enter notes in that field as follows:
2. When the Submissions page loads, click the submission in question
3. When the submission loads in the top section of the Submissions page, click the Edit button
4. Enter your note in the "For official use only" text area and click the form's submit button to save the change
That's it. Even if the form has an autoresponder, the user will not see the note. Moreover, the note can be updated as often as you wish.