- asifjamilakhtarAsked on November 23, 2016 at 02:44 AM
i am unale to edit my form. whenever i try to edit a new window open and nothing is loaded. I have tried 3 different browsers for this. please help as matter is urgent.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 06:47 AM
As I have checked your account and your form, I have seen that you are trying to edit your form in V4. Please check your account settings as the following screenshot:
You need to choose version 3 to continue to edit your form.
Please try. If you need further clarification, let us know.
- asifjamilakhtarAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 02:44 AMthe form is still un editable. its really frustrating when you cant open
the form in edit mode. please do the needful ASAP.
Asif Jamil Akhtar
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 03:04 AM
I have logged in to your account to see whether I am able to replicate the issue or not. However, I can not replicate it since your form is editable:
Your form loads in V4 form builder. You can change this back to V3 as my colleague Candy suggested. However, as you can see there is no issue on my end. Can you please confirm this as well? Since your form is rather a big one it just takes some time to load it, but it eventually does load just fine.
We will be waiting for your feedback.
- asifjamilakhtarAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 03:44 AMhow can i downgrade to v.3? can you plz do it on my behalf?
- JotForm DeveloperoliviaAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 03:56 AM
I have updated your Form Builder according to your request. Your form builder is V3 now.
Could you please check your form and back to us if your issue still persists?
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.