- MasalamediaAsked on November 23, 2016 at 07:13 PM
The MIN function here should be showing me the lowest rating for a series of services. No matter what I put in for ratings (1-5) the MIN function is returning a zero.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 09:13 PM
Can you please try first removing and adding back the calculation widget on your form https://form.jotform.com/63277270303956
The MIN formula should be like this..
I test this using a cloned form and it was working just fine.
You can test it here https://www.jotform.com/63277652776974
Let us know if still not resolve.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 09:15 PM
For the MIN function to work, all the items must have answer first.
- MasalamediaAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 09:31 PM
The correct answer to my query, it turns out, is that the function returns 0 if some of the evaluated fields have not been answered.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 09:45 PM
That is how the MIN function work. All items in the array MIN() must all be filled first to get the answer/result.
Thank you for letting us know its working now.