- santacruzprophotosAsked on November 27, 2016 at 09:19 PM
When I changed the background image, the parallax effect stopped working. Thanks.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 12:32 AM
If I understand you correctly, you were referring to the repeating image background. Here's the screenshot:
You can disable the repeat image and enable the fixed image in the Form Designer. Here's how:
1. Open your form and click the Design button in the Form Builder.
2. In the Design tab, select the Background Image tab. After that, disable the Repeat Form Background and enable the Fixed Form Background.
3. When you're done click the Save Changes in the Upper left side of the screen.
Hope that helps. If the issue persist, contact us again. Thank you.