- biancamartignone1Asked on November 28, 2016 at 02:28 PM
When you click on a product to enlarge the image - it centers the image within the form and if it is a long form like mine you have to scroll to actually see the lightbox image as it doesn't appear above the product?
Screenshots attached. Please advice on how I can fix this.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 04:15 PM
I checked your website and I can see that the lightbox image is not properly positioned. Here's a screen animation:
However, when I checked your form using the direct form URL. It is working fine. Here's a screen animation:
Try re-embedding the form again using the Wix embed code. Here's how:
1. Open your form and click the Publish button in the Form Builder.
2. In the Platforms tab, search for Wix and click it to open.
3. Click the Copy Code and follow the instruction below how to add your form into Wix.
Let us know if the issue persist, so we can investigate it further. Thank you.
- biancamartignone1Answered on November 30, 2016 at 12:44 AMI have tried this but still seem to have the same problem? Should I try
just embedding the url?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 04:07 AM
I did check your form which is embedded in your webpage and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. I am not sure if you have used your form's iFrame embed code. I would suggest you to please use the following iFrame embed code and see if that solves your problem:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-53285998433571" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.myjotform.com/53285998433571" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:2250px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
Do get back to us if the issue persists.