- tampachildrensentAsked on December 09, 2010 at 09:45 AM
When someone fills out a matrix response, the email just sends the response but not the questions they were responding to. What can we do about that? Thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 10, 2010 at 09:32 AM
Try using the reports to get the questions. Select your form on My Forms page, click on "Reports" button and add a new report.
Once you create a report, bookmark it on your browser and when you are not sure exactly what answer was for which question, open the report and find it there.
- graemejcoxAnswered on December 16, 2010 at 09:09 AM
Please make this available in the emails.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 16, 2010 at 01:31 PM
Yes, it is in our bug list already.
- serkanAnswered on February 17, 2011 at 03:13 AM
This problem is fixed now.