1) Sexy Sliding Menu – Andrew Sellick decided to use mootools due to the smoothness of their effects, however, he developed a sliding menu using script.aculo.us.
Demo: Mootols Version
2) FastFind Menu Script – This script allows for nested menus, based on dynamic “AJAX” responses. The menu can also be dragged/dropped thanks to the jQuery Interface Library.
Demo: FastFind Menu
3) Webber 2.0 Dock Menu – Great example of a dock type navigation.
Demo: Webber 2.0 Dock Menu
5) Drag and Drop ordering in a TreePanel – This example shows basic drag and drop node moving in a tree. In this implementation, there are no restrictions and anything can be dropped anywhere except appending to nodes marked “leaf” (the files).
Demo: Drag and Drop ordering in a TreePanel
6) Custom Menu Events This is a combination of animation and custom events where Think Vitamin team show us how menu items sliding into view and firing off subscribable events using Yahoo! UI.One-time effect that shows off the menu opening up and firing an event.
7) Context Menu Functionality This is a combination of animation and custom events where Think Vitamin team show us how menu items sliding into view and firing off subscribable events using Yahoo! UI.
Another demo was suggested by one of our commentators Daniel Niquet:
Another Context Menu
9 ) Slashdot Menu- Dynamic DriveThis is a stylish collapsible menu modelled after the navigational menu found on Slashdot.
Demo: Slashdot Menu
10 ) Mootools menu with Accordeon and EffectsThis cool menu has a neat effect by hovering over the links, and opens a 2 level submenu with an accordeon.
Demo: CSS Dock Menu
12 ) jQuery Plugin: Sliding Menu– A very simple sliding menu using the effects provided by the Interface plugin.