We are all excited and fired up about 2012. We’d like to thank each of you for participating in the Jotform Story this past year. We thought this is also a good time to reflect on 2011. This was the best year we have had by far.
Doubled Our Userbase!
- Number of users: Increased from 350,000 to 650,000.
- Number of forms: Doubled from 1 million to 2 million.
- Number of emails we sent in 2011: 32 million.
- Number of form submissions: Doubled from 15 million to 30 million.
- Number of payment forms: Increased from 18,000 to 30,000.
We Built a Fantastic Support Team!
- Our support team increased from 1 person to 10 part timers who connect from different time zones. Our support team is now available at any time of the night, holidays and even weekends.
- We had 55,000 posts on our support system in 2011.
- Our average support response time went down from 10 hours to 53 minutes.
- Our support team clicked on the Panic Button 9 times which sends text messages to our developers to nicely wake us up at night. 🙂
We developed, developed and developed more!
- Number of Jotform Developers increased from 4 to 7.
- Number of New Version Releases made in 2011: 3600.
- Number of New Version Releases increased from 250 per month to 400 per month.
- How long it takes to release a new version: Decreased from 10 minutes to 40 seconds.
- Number of user tests we ordered from usertesting.com: 32.
- Number of automated selenium web browser tests we run at saucelabs.com: 10,000.
- Number of bugs fixed: 543.
- Number of user features requests completed: 89.
- Lines of PHP code in Jotform: Increased from 200,000 to 240,000.
We Punished the Bad Guys
- Number of phishing accounts we suspended: 65,000.
- Number of massive DDoS attacks we received from angry phishers: 3.
- Threats defeated by our security proxy: 24 Million.
We Got Social
- We started our Facebook page, and we already have over 500 friends.
- Posts on Facebook have been viewed from over 40,000 people.
- Our Twitter followers reached to 1800.
- Our Twitter account now gets an average of 2 comments each day.
We made our infrastructure rock solid
- Our site is now running on 3 different data centers. We are ready to switch on the one in Europe.
- We hit the level of 100.00% uptime for the last few months according to Pingdom.
- Unique visitors served by our servers in 2011: 216 Million.
- Number of files served from our CDN: 349 Million.
- At Obama Facebook Live event, our servers were able to withstand hundreds of thousands of form views and 60 submissions per second.
- Number of unique crawlers that visit our site daily: 300.
From all of us here at Jotform, we wish you a healthy, happy and prosperous 2012.
Happy New Year!
Thank you for helping improve the Jotform Blog. 🎉