We are all excited and fired up about 2012. We’d like to thank each of you for participating in the Jotform Story this past year. We thought this is also a good time to reflect on 2011. This was the best year we have had by far.
Doubled Our Userbase!
- Number of users: Increased from 350,000 to 650,000.
- Number of forms: Doubled from 1 million to 2 million.
- Number of emails we sent in 2011: 32 million.
- Number of form submissions: Doubled from 15 million to 30 million.
- Number of payment forms: Increased from 18,000 to 30,000.
We Built a Fantastic Support Team!
- Our support team increased from 1 person to 10 part timers who connect from different time zones. Our support team is now available at any time of the night, holidays and even weekends.
- We had 55,000 posts on our support system in 2011.
- Our average support response time went down from 10 hours to 53 minutes.
- Our support team clicked on the Panic Button 9 times which sends text messages to our developers to nicely wake us up at night. 🙂
We developed, developed and developed more!
- Number of Jotform Developers increased from 4 to 7.
- Number of New Version Releases made in 2011: 3600.
- Number of New Version Releases increased from 250 per month to 400 per month.
- How long it takes to release a new version: Decreased from 10 minutes to 40 seconds.
- Number of user tests we ordered from usertesting.com: 32.
- Number of automated selenium web browser tests we run at saucelabs.com: 10,000.
- Number of bugs fixed: 543.
- Number of user features requests completed: 89.
- Lines of PHP code in Jotform: Increased from 200,000 to 240,000.
We Punished the Bad Guys
- Number of phishing accounts we suspended: 65,000.
- Number of massive DDoS attacks we received from angry phishers: 3.
- Threats defeated by our security proxy: 24 Million.
We Got Social
- We started our Facebook page, and we already have over 500 friends.
- Posts on Facebook have been viewed from over 40,000 people.
- Our Twitter followers reached to 1800.
- Our Twitter account now gets an average of 2 comments each day.
We made our infrastructure rock solid
- Our site is now running on 3 different data centers. We are ready to switch on the one in Europe.
- We hit the level of 100.00% uptime for the last few months according to Pingdom.
- Unique visitors served by our servers in 2011: 216 Million.
- Number of files served from our CDN: 349 Million.
- At Obama Facebook Live event, our servers were able to withstand hundreds of thousands of form views and 60 submissions per second.
- Number of unique crawlers that visit our site daily: 300.
From all of us here at Jotform, we wish you a healthy, happy and prosperous 2012.
Happy New Year!
From South Africa!!!!
You guys are doing an AWESOME Job!!!
I got the goose bumps by reading this info. Extremely inspiring !! Keep up the good work !
from spain to you OK OK OK
Absolutely sensational very handy tools and easy to work with
فى واحد سرق ايميلى من على الموقع دة اعمل ايه علشان ارجعه
This is exciting stuff! We love Jotform!
Where can we vote for Jotform - you guys should be wining awards!
Excelent job! I'm a newbie and this has been excellent! You guys rock! Now I understand why such a huge amount of new users! Your software is easy, simple and very professional. Thanks! Keep up the good work!
Obrigado pelo excelente serviço.
Jotform has been a key to our success.
Cheers to many more years ahead!
The bigger you get! The better we all get.
Love you guys !!
Awesome! SALUDOS DESDE COSTA RICA, SU SERVICIO ES EXCELENTE.
Well deserved Jotters
Keep it up!
Congratulations from Madrid, Spain. You grow and make us grow too. :)