Not everyone wants to pay you using a credit card, so having another option for collecting money through your form isn’t such a bad idea. That’s why Jotform is excited to introduce our newest payment integration with eCheck.Net; which provides a secure, and simplified way to accept electronic checks.
Using the eCheck.Net payment integration, your customers can pay you through your Jotform payment form simply by entering their bank account information — perfect for donation forms and order forms alike.
eCheck.Net Key Features:
- 0.75% transaction fee, which is lower than credit cards
- Integrated reporting for full view of all transactions
- Faster transaction validation
- Uses the latest Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology, one of the most popular privacy and security web protocols
Here’s how to get set up ;
1) Select eCheck.Net in the payments tab of the form builder.
2) Configure your eCheck.Net account.
3) Collect payments! Once you’ve connected your accounts, you’re all set to get paid from your customers’ bank accounts.
eCheck.Net is a product of Authorize.Net, a long-time payment partner of Jotform’s. So not only are you getting an affordable, easy way to collect electronic checks; but also one that’s backed by one of the most trusted names in the payment world.
Do you use Jotform for collecting payments? Have you encountered customers wanting to pay you by check instead of credit card? Let us know in the comments below!
Thank you for helping improve the Jotform Blog. 🎉