We have a great news! If you have a Facebook page you can now use our new JotForm Tab Facebook app to embed a form on your Facebook page.
Sign up to create your own Facebook form today — it’s free!
How to install
It only takes a couple of easy steps to install the JotForm Tab to your Facebook Page.
1) Click the “PUBLISH” button at the top of your Form Builder.
2) Click the “PLATFORMS” menu on the left.
3) Select “Facebook” from the list.
4) Click the “ADD JOTFORM TAB” button.
If you’re not logged in yet, you will be asked to your log in to your Facebook account.
5) Once you’re logged in, the “Add Page Tab” window will appear, and you will have the option to choose the Facebook Page you would like your form to be added to. After selecting the Page, click the “Add Page Tab” button.
6) After successfully adding your form to your Facebook Page, the “Go to your page” link will appear. Click the link to access the tab.
7) On your Facebook Page, you’ll see a “Contact Us” tab. Click it to view your form. And you’re done!
– You can only embed one form with JotForm Tab per Facebook Page.
– Make sure your Facebook Page has at least 2000 likes. According to Facebook, “To ensure tabs lead to high-quality, accurate content, the Page Tabs feature is only available to Pages with 2000 or more likes.”
– Facebook Tabs won’t work on mobile. Facebook hasn’t deployed this functionality yet. It should work as intended if you view it on a desktop.
How to change the embedded form
If you want to change the form, you can do so right on the tab/app page. You should see a gear (settings) icon on the left. Just click it and select a form from the list.
How to remove the JotForm Tab
1) Go to your Facebook Page.
2) Click the “Settings” menu, then “Templates and Tabs“.
3) Look for the “Show Contact Support tab” option then turn it “OFF“. Click the “Save” button to save your changes.
How to change JotForm Tab’s name (Contact Us)
1) On your Facebook Page, click the “Settings” menu at the top then navigate to “Templates and Tabs“.
2) Scroll down to the bottom then click “Settings” under the “Contact Us” tab.
3) Click the “Edit Settings” link.
4) Type in your “Custom Tab Name“. Click “Save“, then “Okay” to exit and save your changes.