Hello Friends! No, this is not a new feature announcement. Sometimes, all you need to do is to combine tiny bits of functionality to come up with your own features. JotForm users are especially great at this. We have seen it on Inject Custom CSS. We thought that adding custom CSS code would be a feature for only most advanced users. But, to our amazement, as soon as we released it JotFormers started building amazing things using this features.
If you are like all other JotForm users, you are probably very busy with your web site or business. You need that form yesterday.
That’s why we always ask ourselves two questions:
1. How can we make things simpler? So that our users do not waste time on confusion.
2. How can we make things faster?
One of our users has come up with a great way to speed up the time it takes to create forms. Today, I wanted to share his recipe with all.
1. Create a “Templates” folder
This folder will hold the templates we will create. Open your My Forms page, click on “New Folder” button on the toolbar.
2. Create a New Template Form
Next, create a new form and make all of the changes you usually do on your forms.
– Change the Form Theme,
– Add your Logo to the top of the form,
– Customize style such as background color, font type etc.
– Setup Emails,
– Setup Thank You page,
– If you have common questions on all of your forms, add these questions.
You get the idea. If you need to do something when you create a new form, do it now.
3. That’s All. Your template is ready to be served.
When you need to create a new form, just right click on one of your templates and select “Clone Form”.
I hope this will help you save time in the future. If you have similar time-saving tips please feel free to share with us below.