Top summer camp registration software
- Sawyer Tools
- Secure Telehealth
Whether you’re an experienced summer camp director or just starting out in the industry, it takes a lot of work to manage all of the responsibilities involved in running a camp. Not only do you need camp registration software, but you also need technology for communication, scheduling, and organization.
The right tools ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible. Investing in summer camp registration software gives you a system that collects information from campers, then helps you carry the day-to-day operations through the summer. The right software provides a strong foundation of success for your organization.
Choosing the right summer camp registration software
Let your camp registration software handle the administrative details so you can focus on the fun parts of coordinating the camp. Automation frees up your staff and improves the overall experience for everyone involved.
Choose a software solution that supports you at every step — starting with camp registration and running all the way through the end of camp activities. Consider these important tasks and look for features that correspond to them when selecting a software solution for your camp:
- Collecting camper registration forms
- Integrating marketing and registration tools
- Collecting payments
- Collecting permission and waiver forms
- Scheduling facilities
- Managing check-in and check-out
- Gathering camper health questionnaires
- Organizing camp activities
- Communicating with parents
- Analyzing camper information
- Gathering camper feedback
- Reporting camp data and profits
Each camp is unique, which is why it’s essential that you find a software solution you can customize.
Collect registrations, payments, feedback, and more with online summer camp forms.
Top services for summer camp registration software
Here’s an overview of some of the most reputable software providers for the summer camp industry:
- Jotform. The customizable tools from Jotform offer user-friendly solutions for building professional summer camp registration forms. In addition to helping you gather registration information, Jotform also processes payments, gathers arrival details, collects medical information, and manages your data. Popular camp registration form templates include summer camp enrollment forms, camper satisfaction surveys, summer camp permission forms, camper physical examination forms, and summer camp job applications.
- CampSite. This software is customizable and offers a variety of camp management tools for day camps and week-long experiences. Modules include automated attendance, medical management, transportation coordination, bunking boards, and advanced reporting.
- Sawyer Tools. Not only is Sawyer useful for summer camps, but it’s popular among school administrators and children’s activity providers too. The tools are simple to integrate into a website. Resources include everything from registration collection to payment processing, real-time availability, allergy tracking, and parent communications.
- Regpack. A full suite of digital tools provide camp administrators with automated registration and online payments. The online form builder is easy to embed on web pages. Additionally, full registration reporting and dynamic data filtering make it simple to review registration form submissions, track payments, and maintain communication with parents.
- ACTIVEWorks. As an all-in-one camp registration provider, ACTIVEWork’s Camp Manager is a popular option for day camps, overnight camps, art classes, and educational events. One big benefit is that it includes built-in marketing tools to spread the word about each event and boost registrations.
- CampMinder. This camp software offers more than registration features by providing camp directors with tools that help them track and meet their goals. Camp management features include solutions for staffing, transportation, healthcare, group assignments, attendance, and more.
Summer camp registration software is a good investment to improve your camp and automate administrative tasks. Look at the unique needs of your camp, then design digital systems that provide a great experience for campers, parents, and staff members.
Thank you for helping improve the Jotform Blog. 🎉