Jimdo is a website-builder and all-in-one business solution designed to enable users to build their own websites without any web design experience. With just a few clicks and simple questions, you have your website build in minutes.
Jotform forms can be embedded on Jimdo websites. We will walk you through it with the steps below:
1. On your Jimdo Dashboard, click Edit on the website you’d like to embed the form to.
2. Choose the page where you would like to add the form and click Add Element:
3. Click the More Elements and Add-ons button.
4. Choose and click Widget / HTML option:
5. Paste the Jimdo embed codes in the codes box, and click the Save button.
To get the Jimdo embed codes, go to Publish > Platforms > Jimdo > Click Copy Code button.
Once saved, the form will be displayed automatically on the page. That’s it, and you are done.
You can view our free Jimdo test website here https://jotformteam.jimdofree.com/.
Note that this embed method only works for Jimdo custom-built websites and not with premade templates. Contact Jimdo’s support if you need to transfer your site to their advanced editing modules.
That’s for embedding your form to a Jimdo website.