Jimdo is a website-builder and all-in-one business solution designed to enable users to build their websites without any web design experience. With just a few clicks and simple questions, you can build your website in minutes.
Keep reading if you have a Jimdo website and want to embed your Jotform form.
The below embed method only works for Jimdo Creator (custom-built websites) and not with Jimdo Dolphin (premade templates). Contact Jimdo’s support if you need to transfer your site to their advanced editing modules.
Getting the Embed Code for Jimdo
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab at the top.
- On the left side, click Platforms.
- Find and click Jimdo from the list.
- Click the Copy Code button.
Adding a Form to your Jimdo Page
- In your Jimdo Dashboard, edit your website.
- Edit the page where you’d like to display the form.
- Hover to the area where you want to embed the form and click Add Element.
- Click the More Elements and Add-ons button.
- Choose and click Widget / HTML option.
- Paste the Jimdo embed codes in the codes box, and click Save.
- Once saved, the form will be displayed automatically on the page. That’s it!
You can view our free Jimdo test website here.
And that’s for embedding your form to a Jimdo website. Please comment below if you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback. You can also reach us by creating a support ticket.