Shopify is an eCommerce platform that allows anyone to set up an online store and sell products. Whether you need to get a simple store up and running today or you want to build a unique shopping experience for your customers, Shopify is made to be versatile and to grow with you.
If you are a Jotform user and want to embed your form to a Shopify page, this user guide is for you.
Getting the Embed Code for Shopify
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- On the left side, click Platforms.
- Search and click Shopify
- Click the Copy Code button to copy your forms embed code.
You are now ready to embed the form.
Adding Form to Shopify
- Log in to your Shopify dashboard, and click Pages under the Online Store section.
- Under Pages, click the page where you want to embed/display the form. Clicking the page will open the editor.
- In the editor, click the Show HTML icon. It’s the icon to the far right of the other group of icons.
- Paste your form’s embed codes in the HTML box. If you’re editing an existing page with existing text/contents, paste the embed codes to where you want the form to appear.
- Click the Save button at the top or bottom of the page to save the changes.
The form is not displayed when you click back the HTML icon to reveal the Visual Editor of your Shopify page. However, the script is still in the source/HTML. You only need to save the page, and that’s it.
If you notice an issue with your website after embedding the form using the embed codes for Shopify, that’s possibly a conflict. In this case, we highly recommend embedding your form using our iFrame method.
Hi. I got a source code (Web plugins) from my suppliers. The meaning of this source code is that Icsn uppload the products etc automaticly. But I dont know where to paste the code.
We are interested to sign up for your service but have some questions in how we can make it?
We have today a Shopify homepage for sales and information.
We would like to create on form for a official competition and with that create visuable statistics for all followers. - Is it possible to make that work with the forms?
If the users are adding data like 30 or 33 eor 41 etc is it possible to create a instant feedback in the ratings for the users?
This is way outdatet. Does not work anymore.
Is there a way to connect your jotform to shopify so that when they hit the submit button it will create an order in my admin panel? I currently have it going to PayPal, and it is very inconvenient.
useful advise and great product!
Im hoping to get one of these covers. Because it's going to be useful and I really need one of these .
thank you for reach out I wish there was a way to speak with an agent to work me through
i have a few questions, but i love the system
1. My customer logs onto my website with a passcode (this are wholesale customers).
2. They go to a page with a form on it that has products, variants, prices listed and they check off or type in what they want.
3. The order is totaled at the bottm and then click "submit"
4. Order is processed via Shopify/Stripes with their credit card.
5. We are notified via email from our website that an order was placed and a link to their completed form is shown on the screen.
1-3 is the same
4. Their form is emailed to us and we check inventory, send an email to the customer telling them that we received their order and ask them to contact us with credit card info.
5. They call us and we process the order via our website Shopify/Stripes with their given credit card #.