Shopify is an eCommerce platform that allows anyone to set up an online store and sell products. Whether you need to get a simple store up and running today or you want to build a unique shopping experience for your customers, Shopify is made to be versatile and to grow with you.
If you are a Jotform user and want to embed your form to a Shopify page, this user guide is for you.
Getting the Embed Code for Shopify
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- On the left side, click Platforms.
- Search and click Shopify
- Click the Copy Code button to copy your forms embed code.
You are now ready to embed the form.
Adding Form to Shopify
- Log in to your Shopify dashboard, and click Pages under the Online Store section.
- Under Pages, click the page where you want to embed/display the form. Clicking the page will open the editor.
- In the editor, click the Show HTML icon. It’s the icon to the far right of the other group of icons.
- Paste your form’s embed codes in the HTML box. If you’re editing an existing page with existing text/contents, paste the embed codes to where you want the form to appear.
- Click the Save button at the top or bottom of the page to save the changes.
The form is not displayed when you click back the HTML icon to reveal the Visual Editor of your Shopify page. However, the script is still in the source/HTML. You only need to save the page, and that’s it.
If you notice an issue with your website after embedding the form using the embed codes for Shopify, that’s possibly a conflict. In this case, we highly recommend embedding your form using our iFrame method.