Browse Article by Topicsfacebook page facebook form add facebook form facebook fb
- Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- Adding a form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
- Adding Order Form to Facebook
- Adding a form to Facebook (Facebook Developer Method)
- How to create a Facebook Application for your Fit Forms Integration?
- How to Integrate Your Form with Facebook (Fit Forms)
Related Forum Questions
- I've created a form that Im trying to add to my business fb page and it's saying that i already have an app tab by that name. Can you help me please?
- The add form to your Facebook page button is not working.
- The add Facebook Jotform Tab option isn't working
- Facebook fitform intergration
- I cant seem to find my Jotform on my facebook page
- FORM FAILED
- Jot Form Title Display on Facebook
- When I use the button share on FB, then an old title of the survey and picture appears.
- facebook pixel tracking
- I am unable to add my form to my Facebook Business Page
Adding a Form to Your Facebook PageLast Update: February 22, 2017
Adding forms to your Facebook page is quick and easy using JotForm.
Please follow the steps below:
Assuming that your form is already created and you are in the form builder.
1. Click Publish and then under PLATFORMS, click Facebook.
2. Once you've clicked Facebook, you will see the "ADD JOTFORM TAB" button, click it.
3. A window will show and will ask you to log in your Facebook account.
4. Once you've successfully logged in your Facebook account, the "Add Page Tab" window will show and you will have the option to choose the Facebook page you would like your form to be added to. On the screenshot below, the Facebook account only has one page, which is "Sample Company". After selecting the correct Facebook page, click the Add Page Tab button at the bottom of the window.
5. You will be prompted with this message once you've successfully added your form to your Facebook page. Click the link, "Go to your page", to open your Facebook page.
6. You will see the your form under Apps. Click it to open your form on your Facebook page.
If you want to change the Tab Title and the Tab Image into something else, you can do it by;
a. Click "Settings" in the top-left side
b. Click "Apps"
c. Click "Edit Settings" option
d. Key in your own custom tab name. Click "Save" button and then click "Okay". And that's it for Custom Tab Name!
e. Click "Change" in Custom Tab Image if you would like to change the default Jotform Image. This will take you to another page. Simply hover you mouse to the Image and click "EDIT":
f. Click "Choose File" and then select your custom image. Make sure that the image size is exactly 111 by 75 pixels in JPG, GIF, or PNG format. And that's it for Custom Tab Image!
Now, if you want to change the form, you do not need to remove the tab and add it again into the Embed Form wizard. You can manage it right into the tab/app page. If you are logged in to your account, you should be able to see the Settings icon into the top-left side - just simply click on it and select a form from the list:
This method is using the HTTPS or Secure URL feature. This is to avoid any security issues on the page and Facebook requiring secure protocol.
How'd you do? Was this article easy to follow? Tell us what you think on the comments section below.