Piwigo is a free and open source photo gallery web CMS. You can build a photo gallery site with a wide set of features using this platform.
Embedding a Jotform form to Piwigo is pretty easy. To do that, please follow these very short steps:
- Go to your Piwigo Admin page and Select the Plugins tab from the left menu.
- Use the Search Bar to find Additional Pages plugin.
- Activate the Additional Pages plugin.
- Click on the Settings button on the Additional Pages plugin.
- On the Add a page tab, paste your form’s iframe embed code and Save the form.