Browse Article by Topicsactivity logs account history
- How to Clear Your Form Cache?
- How to Share Forms with a Sub-account User
- How to View All Your Form Email History
- How to View Form Revision History
- How to Upgrade and Pay by Wire Transfer
- Form View Limits: What is it all about?
- How to View Your Account Activity Logs
- Understanding Your Account Usage/Limits
Related Forum Questions
- Why is my account suspended?
- I am not able to find my forms which i made in my account
- With the Bronze plan do we have 10.000 form views for each form?
- How can I update my account's registered email?
- Why my account is disabled?
- Confirmation of email address
- I just created an account. Please ensure I am not charged for anything.
- Please delete my account
- transfer form and data to another account
- Are we charged for email or are we charged after we reach a certain limit?
How to View Your Account Activity LogsAdded: May 3, 2016
There are times that you want to review what activities you have done in your account or forms, example what forms were deleted and purged, what email alerts were successfully sent or failed, and the likes. It is similar to an audit trail. You can easily view those logs in your account settings. Here are the steps:
1. Log in to your JotForm account.
2. When you click the upper right corner of the page, you'll see the human shape icon, click it and select "Account". You'll noticed that you have different settings where you can navigate to, click the "History" section:
2. There you should be able to browse your activity logs. There are two drop down options there, the date range and the list of actions:
The list of actions you can select are the following:
- All Actions
- Account Creation
- Form Creations
- Form Modifications
- Form Deletions (forms that are moved in the trash folder)
- Form Purges (forms that are permanently deleted by purging them in the trash folder)
- Account Email Changes
- Wehhooks Update
- Emails (list of email alerts on all of your forms showing if they were sent or not)
3. The activity logs will show you the date and some details about the action done.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to comment below.