Browse Article by Topicsactivity logs account history
- How to Clear Your Form Cache?
- How to share forms with a sub-account user
- How to View All Your Form Email History
- How to view form revision history
- How to Upgrade and Pay by Wire Transfer
- Form View Limits: What is it all about?
- How to View Your Account Activity Logs
Related Forum Questions
- Account Suspended
- I've run out of upload space on my account, what does this mean?
- None of the forms that I have embedded on my web site work.
- Please delete account
- i need to cancel my account. this is the second email. and i just got billed again.
- I have a form not sure what account its under anymore
- Can I transfer a form to another account?
- How do I combine two accounts into one?
- I have two accounts and want to combine them into one. How do I combine and include all the submissions from the original form?
- Delete account
How to View Your Account Activity LogsAdded: May 3, 2016
There are times that you want to review what activities you have done in your account or forms, example what forms were deleted and purged, what email alerts were successfully sent or failed, and the likes. It is similar to an audit trail. You can easily view those logs in your account settings. Here are the steps:
1. Log in to your JotForm account.
2. When you click the upper right corner of the page, you'll see the human shape icon, click it and select "Account". You'll noticed that you have different settings where you can navigate to, click the "History" section:
2. There you should be able to browse your activity logs. There are two drop down options there, the date range and the list of actions:
The list of actions you can select are the following:
- All Actions
- Account Creation
- Form Creations
- Form Modifications
- Form Deletions (forms that are moved in the trash folder)
- Form Purges (forms that are permanently deleted by purging them in the trash folder)
- Account Email Changes
- Wehhooks Update
- Emails (list of email alerts on all of your forms showing if they were sent or not)
3. The activity logs will show you the date and some details about the action done.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to comment below.