Browse Article by Topicspaypal integration paypal paypal tool paypal payment paypal form
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- Difference Between PayPal & PayPal Pro
- How to Strip Payment Labels and Separate Payment Info on Email Alerts
- How to Pass a Form's Calculated Value to another Form's Payment Total Field?
- Paypal Incomplete Payments FAQ
- How to Setup Incomplete Payment Notification E-Mail
Related Forum Questions
- I want to change my Paypal billing to CC
- Paypal payment return to merchant error
- Is there a way to go straight to PayPal when the "Submit" button is used on the Jotform?
- Paypal Express Error: Security header is not valid
- How do I integrate my form with PayPal?
- How do I integrate my PayPal account into the form?
- Unverified PayPal Account
- Pending Payment PayPal
- Paypal product quantities can't be accessed
How to Integrate Form with PaypalLast Update: March 8, 2017
PayPal is the most popular online payment service in use today. It enables you to pay, send money, and accept payments.
JotForm provides Paypal Payment Tools. This enables users to sell products and subscriptions, collect donations and custom amounts in their forms and gets paid through Paypal payment gateway.
Integrating your form with Paypal is easy, here are the steps:
1. Add a Paypal Payment Tool to your form, it's under Payments Tab.
Important Notes: For Personal PayPal account, use Paypal (standard). For Business or Premier Paypal account, use either Paypal Express or Paypal Pro.
2. In the Payment Wizard, enter your Paypal credentials.
If you are using Paypal (standard), you will have to enter your Paypal email. Otherwise, if you are using Paypal Express or Paypal Pro, you will have to enter your Paypal API Credentials. You can see the difference below:
3. Choose whether you want to sell products, sell subscriptions, collect custom amount or collect donations.
4. Assuming that you want to sell products, the next page will show you how to create a product.It is pretty straightforward. Example:
5. That's it! Save the products you've created and preview your form.
Optional settings like Coupons, Shipping, Tax are also available. Click the links to learn more about these options.
If you have questions, post it in the comment section below.