Incomplete Payment is triggered when a person submitting to your form didn’t send or settle the payment after redirected to the payment gateway, for example, PayPal Payment Page.
Being informed of an incomplete payment is very important so you’d know who declined to pay. And so, we’ve added the option to Send Incomplete Payment Email.
How to setup Incomplete Payment Notification Email? Please follow the steps below:
1. In the Form Builder, click the PayPal payment field.
2. Click the WAND icon to open the payment wizard.
3. Click the GEAR icon at the top-right corner.
4. Expand the ADDITIONAL GATEWAY SETTINGS section, find and select your preferred email option from the PENDING PAYMENT EMAIL.
Notifiers Only – Only Email Notifications are sent
Notifiers & Autoresponders – Both Email Notifications and Autoresponders will be sent.
5. Don’t forget to click the CONTINUE button at the bottom to save your changes.IMPORTANT: These email alerts are not instant. It should take somewhere between 30 minutes to 1 hour to be emailed, the delay is here to let customers finish their transactions and also it is a time buffer for the PayPal IPN to come through.
You may also consider checking the following articles for incomplete payments:
Got questions? Please send your comments below!