Whether you have a simple or complex calculation using the Form Calculation Widget on your form, you can now pass the calculated total to your payment field.
What will you need to make this happen? Two important things:
2. And a PAYMENT TOOL to your form and should be set to USER DEFINED AMOUNT.
Assuming you already performed the calculation in a Form Calculation Widget, which represents the total to be paid by your users, follow these steps:
1. Click the WAND icon on your payment field.
2. On the PAYMENT TYPE section, select USER DEFINED AMOUNT.
3. If your payment field has existing PRODUCTS in it, a message will popup asking if you wanted to continue changing the PAYMENT TYPE. It’s because this action will remove all your PRODUCTS. If you ever change your mind later on, you can switch the PAYMENT TYPE back to SELL PRODUCTS and your previously added products should still be there.
Moving on, select YES, GO AHEAD.
4. Select your Form Calculation field on the GET PRICE FROM section.
5. Make sure to click the SAVE button at the bottom.
That’s it! Your total calculation will now be passed to your payment field.
Here is a demo form showing how this works: https://www.jotform.com/60752973459973
Here’s another example with a more complex calculation: https://www.jotform.com/41413741780956
Have you tried it yet? Please share your experience in the comment box below.