Jotform Payment forms are now capable of using coupon codes as another payment option. This guide will show you how to add a coupon code in addition to the other options that are already available in a Payment Form described on the “How to Add Options to Payment Forms” guide.
Start by adding a payment gateway to your form. Assuming that your Product List was already configured…
- Open the Payment Settings panel by clicking the wand icon.
- Go to the Coupons tab.
- Click the Create Coupon button.
- Add the discount coupon’s details.
Below is a short description of each:
- Coupon Code – the code or name of the coupon.
- Coupon Limit – set the limit to None, By number of uses, or By expiration date.
- Discount Type – select between Percentage and Fixed Amount.
- Discount Rate/Amount – this is either the rate or amount of discount to apply depending on the Discount Type selected.
- Apply Discount to – decide wheter to apply the discount to products, shipping rate, or subtotal amount.
- Discounted Products – available only if Apply Discount to is set to “Product”.
- Minimum Order Amount for Discount – available only if Apply Discount to is set to “Shipping” or “Subtotal”.
- Edit Global Coupon Text – customize coupon-related labels and messages.
- Scroll down and click the Save button.
Here’s a demo form to see an example: https://www.jotform.com/220716509350047
How to Edit, Duplicate, or Delete a Coupon Code
- Open the Payment Settings panel.
- Go back to the Coupons tab.
- Hover your mouse over an existing coupon.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the coupon code. Or, click the gear icon, then choose Delete or Duplicate accordingly.
Comments and suggestions are welcome below. If you have a question, post it in our Support Forum so we can assist you.