Jotform Payment forms are now capable of using coupon codes as another payment option. This guide will show you how to add a coupon code in addition to the other options that are already available in a Payment Form. If you’re curious about other payment options, check out our guide on How to Add Options to Payment Forms.
Assuming you already set up your Product List, start by adding a payment gateway to your form.
- Open the Payment Settings panel by clicking the wand icon.
- Go to the Coupons tab.
- Click the Create Coupon button.
- Add the discount coupon’s details.
Below is a short description of each:
- Coupon Code – the code or name of the coupon.
- Coupon Limit – set the limit to None, By number of uses, or By expiration date.
- Discount Type – select between Percentage and Fixed Amount.
- Discount Rate/Amount – this is either the rate or amount of discount to apply depending on the Discount Type selected.
- Apply Discount to – decide wheter to apply the discount to products, shipping rate, or subtotal amount.
- Discounted Products – available only if Apply Discount to is set to “Product”.
- Minimum Order Amount for Discount – available only if Apply Discount to is set to “Shipping” or “Subtotal”.
- Edit Global Coupon Text – customize coupon-related labels and messages.
- Scroll down and click the Save button.
Here’s a demo form to see an example: https://www.jotform.com/220716509350047
How to Edit, Duplicate, or Delete a Coupon Code
- Open the Payment Settings panel.
- Go back to the Coupons tab.
- Hover your mouse over an existing coupon.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the coupon code. Or, click the gear icon, then choose Delete or Duplicate accordingly.
Comments and suggestions are welcome below. If you have a question, post it in our Support Forum so we can assist you.
They sent me a coupon code to calculatevthe payment but i haven't got the idea
I created a discount code which seemed to work fine, the customer saw the message saying "code valid" however they were still charged the full price, is there a reason for this?
Is it possible to make a coupon that gives a 100% discount so the user does not have to pay anything? I get an error message that the total must be at least $1
Is is possible to apply a discount to the total, rather than the subtotal. It would be great to offer gift vouchers
creat coupons don't appear to me using stripe checkout, when I chick on it gives a black menu
Awesome! We have a list of coupon codes that want to invalidate after used. Each code may have a different discount amount. Is there a way that Jotform can apply discount based on the code entered by checking our list? I don't expect Jotform to invalidate the code once used but this would be a good start for us.
How would you do this in the app builder section since the form builder and app builder has different settings
Re: jotform + Square integration... since coupon codes created in Jotform don't sync to Square, is it possible in Jotform to disable coupon codes (turn on / turn off) temporarily, rather than just deleting them?
1. Can I create my own coupon code and upload it,
2. Can I give different coupon code to different users
How can I get the discount code used and the amount discounted in different columns?
As personalization becomes more integral to marketing to customers, your businesses are looking at ways to apply this approach to coupons and other discounts the excitement of redeeming a coupon You can find more offers of Freecharge Coupons here.
Your work has always been a great source of inspiration for me. I refer you blog to many of my friends as well.
How to allow user to use two coupons on the same order?
It’s really a great post with lots of information about coupons and deals. Shopwale is the only coupon website where I find coupons and Offers that actually work. This is one of the best website shopwale. You can find more offers of Freecharge Coupons here.
Thank you for sharing these amazing tips I was looking for the same information. Great tips you have shared. I like to visit you here. Well written and very informative. Much obliged to you for sharing about coupons and offers. You can find more offers of Freecharge Coupons here.
Nice information about coupons and discounts.Thank you for sharing such a valuable information .Keep sharing
OK but they don’t have the option to choose between shipping pick up and delivery I have three options there I have shipping pick up and delivery so they should be able to choose from one like I don’t get why is it showing shipping for everything if they pick pick up is showing shipping if they showing delivery is showing the shipping cost
Can you also make 1 coupon for both the products and shipping? or multiple coupons