JotForm is now bringing you
the power of Braintree, a payment gateway that specializes
in mobile and web payment systems.
Now you can use Braintree to sell products, sell subscriptions, collect donations or custom amount straight from your forms.
You can quickly and easily set up all these with the same familiar payment interface JotForm users have enjoyed for years.
To integrate your form with Braintree, follow these steps.
1. In the form builder, click Add Form Element button found on the left side of the page.
2. Add Braintree to your form, it’s under Payments tab
3. In the payment settings, enter your Braintree credentials.
– Your Braintree Merchant ID unique identifier.
– Your Braintree Public Key Identifier.
You can also enable 3D Secure 2.0 authentication in your form. Please make sure that 3D Secure 2.0 has been already enabled in your Braintree account
4. Under Payment Type, select either you want to sell products, sell subscriptions, collect custom amount or collect donations.
There are also additional gateway settings that you can enable/disable.
5. Let’s create a product as an example. Once you continue, c
lick Create New Product button to create a product.
Then enter the product details. You can also add product options like quantity, size, color and etc.
6. Once you are finished with the products, you can publish your form anytime!