Jotform is now bringing you the power of Braintree, a payment gateway specializing in mobile and web payment systems. With Braintree, you can sell products or subscriptions and collect donations or custom amounts straight from your forms.
You can quickly and easily set up all these with the same familiar payment interface Jotform users have enjoyed for years. To integrate your form with Braintree, follow these steps.
- In the Form Builder, click Add Form Element button.
- Go to the Payments tab.
- Search for Braintree, and click it to add. You can also drag and drop it to your form.
- Select your Payment Type. As mentioned above, you can Sell Products, Subscriptions, and Collect Donations or allow User Defined Amounts.
- Under Additional Gateway Settings, you can set up a few additional options, including the following unique options for Braintree:
- Merchant Account ID — This is different from the Merchant ID. Please visit the following link to know more about this.
- Ask Billing Information to Customer — When toggled to Yes, you can select which fields would be the Company Name, Customer Email, and Customer Phone.
- Product Description Field — A custom field from your Braintree account. You should provide the custom field API name on this box. Please visit the following link for more information.
- Click the Continue button if you’d like to sell products or add a user subscription. Click the Save button if you’ve set up the payment for Donation or User Defined Amount.