Drupal is a free software package that allows you to easily organize, manage and publish your content, with an endless variety of customization.
This article will guide you on how to embed your form into your Drupal post or page. Please follow the steps below:
1. Get the iFrame Embed code of the form. Click the “Publish” option in the top menu. Go to the “Embed” section and then click the “iFrame” option.
Click the “Copy Code” button to get the iFrame code.
2. Log in to your Drupal Admin Panel, then Edit the page/post where you want to place the form:
3. The edit window will open up. Make sure to set the following:
a. Disable the Rich Text Editor
b. Select “Full HTML” in Text Format
4. Paste the form iFrame codes to the body section:
5. Save the page/post and that’s it: