Drupal is a free software package that allows you to easily organize, manage and publish your content, with an endless variety of customization.
Please see the steps below if you have a Jotform form and want to embed it to your Drupal website.
Adding a Form through the Basic Editor
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- Under Platform, search and click Drupal.
- Click the Copy Code button.
- Edit your post/page from Drupal.
- In the editor, select Full HTML from the Text Format dropdown, which is under the Body box of the editor.
- Click the Source option from the list of editing tools/icons. Once clicked, the editor will gray out the other tools.
- Paste your form’s embed codes.
- Finally, click the Save button. The editor will redirect you to the preview of the form. You should see the form at this stage.
Adding a Form through the Layout Builder
- First, get your form’s iFrame embed code.
- Edit your post/page where you want to add the form.
- Hover to the section where you want to display the form and click the Add Element (plus) icon.
- Under the Content tab, add the HTML element.
- Paste your form’s iframe embed codes to the Raw HTML box of the HTML element.
- Click the Save Changes button. That’s it. The editor will display the form automatically.
If you have questions, suggestions, or feedback, please send a comment below. You can also reach us by creating a support ticket.