Drupal is a free software package that allows you to easily organize, manage and publish your content, with an endless variety of customization.
Please see the steps below if you have a Jotform form and want to embed it to your Drupal website.
Adding a Form through the Basic Editor
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- Under Platform, search and click Drupal.
- Click the Copy Code button.
- Edit your post/page from Drupal.
- In the editor, select Full HTML from the Text Format dropdown, which is under the Body box of the editor.
- Click the Source option from the list of editing tools/icons. Once clicked, the editor will gray out the other tools.
- Paste your form’s embed codes.
- Finally, click the Save button. The editor will redirect you to the preview of the form. You should see the form at this stage.
Adding a Form through the Layout Builder
Please proceed below if you have installed the Premium Drupal Theme and Drupal Layout Builder.
- First, get your form’s iFrame embed code.
- Edit your post/page where you want to add the form.
- Hover to the section where you want to display the form and click the Add Element (plus) icon.
- Under the Content tab, add the HTML element.
- Paste your form’s iframe embed codes to the Raw HTML box of the HTML element.
- Click the Save Changes button. That’s it. The editor will display the form automatically.
If you have questions, suggestions, or feedback, please send a comment below. You can also reach us by creating a support ticket.
I cannot figure out how to add the source code to my drupal html code and have the form show up as a link, like a normal "
Please ask your questions to the forum
Is it possible to create a form for joomla 1.6
Having trouble accessing the website jotform.com just acts as its loading forever
Wow. I didn't even notice any blips in the radar. I've been using Jotform since just before the new version release. It continues to be a life saver; and your customer service is the best. I'm recommending everyone. Thank you for keeping us secure and informed.
hola, tienen ustedes un blog en español? I dont speak english...
bagaimana cara biar bisa baca sms di nomer orang?
Agree, Gr8 work.
Thanks for answering my email so promptly. And I very much appreciate that you post what happened.
Keep up the good work, cheers.
Great work on getting it back up, I've been using jotform through various companies for about 3 years now and this is pretty much the first time anything like this has happened. You can't complain at those odds and the fact you kept us all up to date and remained responsive throughout the day was fantastic, keep up the great work
I lost a days business over it but I appreciate your responses to my emails and I love you guys! Jotform rocks, keep up the great work!
Hi. Thank you for your work to fix the problem with DDoS attack and for keeping us informed via Twitter. It looks like our conference registrations are coming through fine again today and complaints have stopped. I also appreciate your explanation about what happened which I can pass along to other concerned members of our organization, Thanks.
If the problem with your form continues, please send us an email with a link to your page/form and we will look into it.
It could also be a DNS cache issue. Since we changed IP address for our site it might be cached on your computer or network. To see if that's the problem, try seeing the pages using a proxy such as hidemyass.com.
Knew it had to be something bad when you were down for so long. How awful! Hope you can stop it soon and thank you for the updates. Good luck and good job!
Have the problem been resolve, because my form is still down.
A big thanks for the complete explanation. Helps us communicate with our clients. Appreciate all your efforts.
Yeah - sounds a mare. keep up the good work - get that security sussed as well as you can :)
Thanks so much! Glad to have you up and running again. I love jotform...makes my life much easier. :)
Great work guys! Keep up the good work
Thanks for taking the time to post what happened and why, and for the timely updates on Twitter to keep us posted. You must have had a rubbish day yesterday. You should all chill out with a few beers today :-)
We are supporting you forever.