GoDaddy is one of the world’s largest domain registrars that provides web hosting and a wide range of other services. This guide shows you how to embed your form into your GoDaddy website.
- In GoDaddy Website Builder, choose Website on the right.
- Then select the page you want to insert into the form.
- Next, add a section to your page.
- In the right panel, search and select HTML, then click Add.
- Paste your form’s embed code in the Custom Code field. To get your form’s embed code, see Embedding a Form.
- Click on Done to save the changes.
Your form is now ready.