GoDaddy is the world’s largest domain registrar which provides web hosting, as well as a wide range of other services. This article will guide you on how to embed your form into your GoDaddy website. Please follow the steps below.
This guide is prepared to add forms to your site with GoDaddy Website Builder 7.
Get Your Form Embed Code
- Click on Publish and open the Embed tab.
- Select the type of form publishing that you wish to have on your GoDaddy website.
Don’t know the difference between embed codes? Check it out here.
- Copy the code provided.
Insert the Form in GoDaddy
- Open your GoDaddy editor. Reach the page you want to insert the form on and click on the Add Section.
- Select the HTML and Add it to your site.
- Paste your embed code into the Custom Code field and click Done.
If you have any questions, please post it in the comment box below or to our support forum.