Browse Article by Topicswix site wix wix website
Related Forum Questions
- Can't embedd form on Wix website
- Is JotForm compatible to Wix?
- How do I insert my revised form from JotForm to my Wix website?
- how do i change my menu on my order form on my wix website. i did it once before and cant remember
- Wix Embedded Form: Thank You page is not showing entirely
- Can I add jotform code to a Wix website
- I have to figure out the integration into WIX.
- Scrolling fixed fields on Website not working
- Adding lightbox form to wix web page
- How do I add form to my Wix website
Adding a Form to Your Wix SiteLast Update: March 11, 2017
Embedding JotForm on your Wix site is pretty easy. You just need to use your form URL. Please follow these steps:
1. Click Publish button then copy the link of your form.
2. In your Wix Editor, click the Add (+) button, choose More and then Embed a Site
3. Paste your form URL on Website Address box.
Note: We recommend this embed method due to some reports about forms not submitting properly on Wix when embed code is used. We found out that Wix uses a different domain name on generated iframe source which caused security errors preventing the form from submission.
4. Make the necessary changes like adjusting the size/height of the element to avoid cut off.
5. Make sure to save and publish your site!
Please feel free to write a comment below if you have any questions or concerns.