Browse Article by Topicswix site wix wix website
Related Forum Questions
- Embedding w/ URL redirection on WIX
- Do jotforms work on Wix?
- Capture page then thank you page cannot hit button to sign up on wix website
- Wix Embedded Form: Redirect url not working after form submission
- Can I imbed this into my WIX websites?
- Wix: Forms not routing correctly to paypal with embedded code on live site
- How do I make my form a lightbox and put it on my wix website?
- Form does not show in full length on my WIX site
- How to embed form on Wix
- My wix embedded form is not mobile responsive
Adding a Form to Your Wix SiteLast Update: May 29, 2016
Embedding JotForm on your Wix site is pretty easy. You just need to use your form URL. Please follow these steps:
1. Click Publish button while on the form builder.
2. On Publish wizard, copy your form URL.
3. In your Wix Editor, click the Add (+) button, choose More and then Embed a Site
4. Paste your form URL on Website Address box.
5. Make the necessary changes like adjusting the size/height of the element to avoid cut off or position it properly on your website.
6. Make sure to save and publish your site!
Please feel free to write a comment below if you have any questions or concerns.