Browse Article by Topicswix site wix wix website
Related Forum Questions
- Lightbox form does not work on my Wix site
- Wix Embedded Form: Does not scroll to the top of the Thank You page
- How do I connect my new job application form to my website and how does it reach me when someone has submitted it?
- How do I add my event logo to each form?
- Embedded form not working properly on Wix website
- How do I incorporate the CSS and fonts from my website into my form?
- Wix Form: Customers are unable to submit form
- Embedding w/ URL redirection on WIX
- Do jotforms work on Wix?
- Capture page then thank you page cannot hit button to sign up on wix website
Adding a Form to Your Wix SiteLast Update: October 7, 2016
Embedding JotForm on your Wix site is pretty easy. You just need to use your form URL. Please follow these steps:
1. Click Publish button while on the form builder.
2. On Publish wizard, copy your form URL.
3. In your Wix Editor, click the Add (+) button, choose More and then Embed a Site
4. Paste your form URL on Website Address box.
5. Make the necessary changes like adjusting the size/height of the element to avoid cut off.
6. Make sure to save and publish your site!
Please feel free to write a comment below if you have any questions or concerns.