Browse Article by Topicswix site wix wix website
Related Forum Questions
- Scrolling fixed fields on Website not working
- Adding lightbox form to wix web page
- How do I add form to my Wix website
- Form embedded to Wix : Page scrolls top on mobile whenever click on any field
- Why isn't my form grabbing my url parameters on my Wix website??
- Form on Wix page does not load on top after page break
- My Lightbox doesn't work on Wix website
- Lightbox form does not work on my Wix site
- Wix Embedded Form: Does not scroll to the top of the Thank You page
- How do I connect my new job application form to my website and how does it reach me when someone has submitted it?
Adding a Form to Your Wix SiteLast Update: October 7, 2016
Embedding JotForm on your Wix site is pretty easy. You just need to use your form URL. Please follow these steps:
1. Click Publish button while on the form builder.
2. On Publish wizard, copy your form URL.
3. In your Wix Editor, click the Add (+) button, choose More and then Embed a Site
4. Paste your form URL on Website Address box.
5. Make the necessary changes like adjusting the size/height of the element to avoid cut off.
6. Make sure to save and publish your site!
Please feel free to write a comment below if you have any questions or concerns.