Wix is a popular website builder that lets you design and customize your own site. This guide shows how to embed your Jotform form into your Wix site.
Getting the Embed Code
- In the Form Builder, select Publish at the top.
- Go to Platforms on the left.
- Search and select Wix.
- Select Copy Code.
Embedding the Form Into Your Wix Site
- In your Wix editor, open Search in the upper-right corner.
- Search and select Embeds.
- In the Add Elements dialog, select Embed HTML.
- In the widget’s settings, select Code.
- Paste your embed code under Add your code here (HTTPS only).
- Once you’re done, select Update at the bottom.
Make the necessary changes like adjusting the size and height of the element. Don’t forget to save and publish your site.