When using Jotform Teams, users may want to be part of other teams so that they can access to other assets that belong to other teams.
- In the My Forms workspace, click the Teams button on the top right side of the screen.
- You’ll be directed to the All Teams page, where you can browse all the public teams in your organization and request to join one.
- Use the search bar on top to search your team name. You can also scroll through all the browsable teams in your organization.
- Once you find your team, hover over the workspace tile and click Request to Join.
- If you want to check out the workspace before you join, you can click View Team Workspace. You can see team members and any assets they’ve created.
- Once you’re in your selected Teams workspace, you can also click the blue Request to Join button on the top right side of the screen.